Highest FD Rates in Malaysia: Bank Rakyat


My colleague told me that she had put her money in Bank Rakyat Fixed Deposit. After she done some research, she found that Bank Rakyat Fixed Deposit pay the highest rate.
I feel pity because I just place my money to CIMB e Fixed Deposit online few days ago, and the rate is low if compared to Bank Rakyat Fixed Deposit rate. But, what can I do now?
Bank Rakyat Fixed Deposit also known as Qiradh Investment Account-ior Akaun Pelaburan Am-i Qiradh.
Bank_Rakyat_FD_Qiradh_Investment_Account
Here I prepared a table to share the highest FD rate by Bank Rakyat.
Period of Investment (month)Rates (%)
13.26
33.65
63.75
93.85
124.01
154.05
184.10
244.20
364.25
484.30
604.50
>604.60
Although the rates are very interest, but I heard that Qiradh Investment Account-i is not explicit guarantee from PIDM. I can’t found any related information from their website. I wonder that it’s safe if we place our money in this type of Investment Account?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment